Avid Media Composer 100 Level is the first hurdle to pass in your Avid learning journey. You'll learn the basic editing tools of Avid.
Breakdown of MC101 Course Functionality - prerequisite for certification
- MediaFiles, Clips, Projects, Bins
- Importing, Linking, Capturing Subclips, Sync & Group, Markers Text View, Columns, Sort & Sift
- Moving, Copying and Cloning Saving, Backing Up & the Attic Trouble Shooting
- Marking, Patching, Monitoring
- Splice, Overwrite, Lift, Extract
- Segment Mode, Drag & Drop Trim Mode, Extend, Slip & Slide
- Clip Gain, Volume, EQ
Breakdown of MC110 Course - Avid Certification
- Horizontal Effects
- Vertical Effects, PIP, Keyrame Graphs
- Resize, Stabilise, Blur, Fluid Morph
- Pan and Zoom/Frameflex Timing Effects
- Colour Correction
- Keying and Mattes Marquee Titles
All tickets for our Avid courses are purchased through Eventbrite. Use promo code CTG to cover your Eventbrite fees.
IN AN EFFORT TO MINIMIZE THE SPREAD OF COVID-19, OUR AVID COURSES ARE ONLY AVAILABLE REMOTELY VIA ZOOM UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE.
Current Course Offering:
PLEASE CHECK BACK IN LATER THIS YEAR FOR ADDITIONAL AVID 100 LEVEL COURSES.