Avid Media Composer 100 Level is the first hurdle to pass in your Avid learning journey. You'll learn the basic editing tools of Avid.
Breakdown of MC101 Course Functionality - prerequisite for certification
- MediaFiles, Clips, Projects, Bins
- Importing, Linking, Capturing Subclips, Sync & Group, Markers Text View, Columns, Sort & Sift
- Moving, Copying and Cloning Saving, Backing Up & the Attic Trouble Shooting
- Marking, Patching, Monitoring
- Splice, Overwrite, Lift, Extract
- Segment Mode, Drag & Drop Trim Mode, Extend, Slip & Slide
- Clip Gain, Volume, EQ
Breakdown of MC110 Course - Avid Certification
- Horizontal Effects
- Vertical Effects, PIP, Keyrame Graphs
- Resize, Stabilise, Blur, Fluid Morph
- Pan and Zoom/Frameflex Timing Effects
- Colour Correction
- Keying and Mattes Marquee Titles
All tickets for our Avid courses are purchased through Eventbrite. Use promo code CTG to cover your Eventbrite fees.
Current Course Offering:
IN AN EFFORT TO MINIMIZE THE SPREAD OF COVID-19, WE HAVE POSTPONED OUR AVID COURSES THROUGH JUNE 2020. PLEASE CHECK BACK HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION ON FUTURE COURSES AS WE CONTINUE TO MONITOR THE SITUATION.